Saturday, March 22, 2008

9:30 to 7:45......And who doesn't call that a good nights sleep?

Reese slept through the night for the first time on March the 21st. When I started to wake up Saturday morning and realized the sun was just starting to shine, I shot out of bed looking for the clock. Much to my surprise the clock read 7:45am!!!! I never thought I would be so excited to see a clock that read 7:45 am but when you are use to seeing the clock read 2, 3, 4 am - it's awesome when your first encounter is at 7:45! I wasn't thinking very clearly when I yelled out to Greg (who was still asleep) that she was still sleeping. In hindsight, I would drift back to sleep and leave him sleeping as well! But hey, it was a big moment for us!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fix said...

That was one of the most wonderful moments of parenting thus far!