Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Something Bit Me"

Reese now has two teeth! I notice the teeth had be coming in but didn't realize how sharp they were until she bit me! That was a pleasant experience:) The bottom two teeth have broken through and are pretty powerful! Reese seems to not have any problems with teething so far and we all hope it stays that way! If I can ever capture a picture of the teeth I'll post one! Maybe for Christmas she'll want "her two front teeth" - that would be a pretty cheap Christmas!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

Okay, so I'm a blog stalker!! A few weeks ago Lindsey's mom gave us her blog address and so tonight I hopped from hers to Laurens to YOURS!! Glad to have a way to catch up with you guys! Hope your doing well. Reese is precious!
~Ashley Jackson (& Josh too!)