Saturday, May 17, 2008

The end of my first soccer season!

This past weekend wrapped up the 2008 high school soccer season! Reese (and Gregory) have been champs through the past 5 months! The past two weeks have been very hectic for us given I traveled to Bluffton on Monday, Myrtle Beach on Wednesday and then back to Hilton Head on the following Monday. Gregory was such a help picking her up each of those days from Nanny's house and getting her fed and to bed! This really isn't anything new for him in that he usually would keep her at home with him on nights that I had games! (Even though many of the "soccer" moms would have liked for me to bring her!)
So to conclude our soccer season, Reese and I went to the state championship games on Friday and Saturday! She got to help her mom work the canteen and play with Uncle Will and many other coaches'! She did great out at the field - just hanging out in her stroller - talking to whomever would listen! One of the photographers took some pictures of her at the field! (Once I get them from him I will post them!)

No comments: