Sunday, May 18, 2008

St. Louis........Here we come!

We leave for St. Louis on the 22nd! This is our first traveling experience with Reese! Well, farther than the 3 hour trip to the beach. I've heard plenty of horror stories about the airport and small children - hopefully that won't be us! I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but that's been the theme since November the 25th! I'm prepared for her to yell like a wild baneshi during the entire flight and throughout the airport while people stare and make comments! If this does happen, maybe I'll just yell right along with her so people will think it is hereditary. Like mother, like daughter! I'm alright with most everything else because those things can be taken care of ie diaper change etc. But when she starts her high pitch yelling, the one where her face turns bright red and she doesn't make a sound for a good 35 seconds - yeah, that one - that's the one you can't stop! So, I guess in the next few days I'll let you know how this all works out! (You can pray for us and our first traveling experience!)

1 comment:

Annie said...

We will be praying! Hope you all have a wonderful time with WONDERFUL travels! :)
~annie