Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quite isn't always good!

On Sunday Reese was taking a nap. She had been asleep for about

2 1/2 hours and then she started to stir. We waited for a second

and no noise came from her room. We thought she had just fallen back

asleep. A few minutes later I went to check on her. I got close to her

room but didn't hear anything. I peeped in the door and

saw she was sitting in the corner of her bed with her back to me.

She was just sitting there not really doing anything. I slowly opened

the door to a stinch that I am quite familiar with, but she still didn't move.

As I got closer to her bed I noticed her diaper had been removed

THEN I noticed there was a little surprise missing from the diaper!

Yes, she had taken off her diaper and her little "stink" had fallen out

onto the bed. She was just sitting there in amazement looking at it!

Lauren: "Oh NO!!"

Greg: (running down the hall) "What, What, What is she ok?"

Lauren: "She's fine....we just have a mess!"


Quite, then straight to the bath tub!

Nothing a little washing machine and soap can't clean!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love it! How funny!