Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things that make Reese, Reese

1. Our back gate doesn't shut all the way and EVERYDAY when we pull away she demands that I "SHUT IT, SHUT IT, SHUT IT"! It seems to distress her that the door doesn't shut all the way!



2. Come/Go- She's a little confused with these two words. When she wants to go, she says "COME COME COME COME"!



3. Reese and I are very similar in that we both get frustrated pretty quickly. I've been trying to work with Reese and show her she can ask for help when she is a little upset. I ask her if she wants me to help her. I say,"Reese, do you want me to help you?" She has picked up on it and now she will ask me to "HELP YOU".

Apparently, we have you /me backwards too!

Just a few little things that make Reese, Reese!

1 comment:

Annie said...

And a very cute little Reese she is!
Congrats on the pregnancy!
So fun!!!
~annie