Monday, November 30, 2009

My sweet baby girl is 2!

I can't believe it's been 2 years! Just 2 short years ago, we were traveling back and forth to the NICU daily hoping that that day would be the one she would come home! Three weeks later, she came home.......the BEST Christmas present I could have ever received! Now, two years later it's amazing how far she has come. Developmentally, she is right on track.....just a little petite! She is ALL girl. She LOVES to play with her puzzles, color, take care of her baby dolls and put clothes on! Oh, and she talks all day...I mean ALL day! I guess we go to Target a little too much since she asks to go "shopping" and will proceed to tell me where she wants to shop. I never knew how much of a blessing one tiny little girl would be! Thank you Lord for allowing her to be my sweet baby!

No comments: